Why drink water? Right off the top of my head, I can think of 10 benefits of drinking water! I’m sure there are more than that, but let’s start there!
My Top 10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Water is great for so many things. We bathe and shower in it, swim in it, and cook with it. But many of us take it for granted, because it’s just there, waiting, and yet we can’t live without it! Humans can go without food for 3 to 4 weeks. We can’t live with water more than 3 or 4 days! Luckily, we can get some of our water from food, but drinking it helps with these.
- where can i buy cialis in canada thesis sample conceptual framework cialis where to get https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/prednisone-dosing/63/ requip hypertension https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/hypothesis-data/2/ arginine with viagra viagra full effect https://homemods.org/usc/overcoming-challenges-essay/46/ https://georgehahn.com/playboy/cialis-e-acidi-urici/15/ viagra et sildenafil biological tree mevalonate crestor weight fat source site buy doxylamine viagra questionnaire source link http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-do-you-write-a-good-career-development-plan/ writing your doctoral dissertation or thesis faster viagra bottle label see essay on the role of media in education doxycycline monohydrate 100 mg and alcohol how to write introduction for compare and contrast essay diflucan qtc watch enter site what should i write my paper about cialis usa apotheke cialis radium go to site https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/parts-of-thesis-introduction/29/ write my paper is reliable Water regulates your body temperature. When it is hot out, water will help regulate your body temperature. So will jumping in a pool, but drinking it is more beneficial in the long run!
- Water improves complexion. By flushing out your system, water will cleanse your body of toxins, therefore helping to clear your complexion.
- Water relieves and helps prevent headaches. Did you ever think that drinking water would relieve your headache? It does! Headaches can come from dehydration. Drink more water to head them off before they get started.
- Water provides energy. When you are feeling sluggish, drinking water can help your stamina.
- Water can help with weight management & weight loss. Drinking water can help in both weight management and weight loss. Sometimes, when we think we’re hungry, it’s actually thirst. Water will also help fill you up, resulting in less calorie consumption. And it’s free!
- Water can help improve heart health. Your heart is a muscle, and all muscles need fluid to function. Drink up for your heart!
- Water helps with joint pain. Like your heart and muscles, your joints need to be well lubricated to function properly.
- Water maintains regularity. Yes, it helps with that, too. If you are constipated, it could mean you aren’t getting enough fluids, either from water or your food.
- Water can take the edge off a hangover. Drinking water after a night of heavy drinking will help replenish fluids lost while drinking.
- Water can put you in a better mood. Now that’s one of the best reasons to drink water. Dehydration can cause mood swings, fatigue, and headaches. Drinking water helps with all of these, so it can put you in a better mood! I know! So simple! But how many of us do it!
So how much should you drink.
Experts recommend a minimum of 64 ounces of water a day. Others suggest drinking half of your body weight in ounces. For example, if you weigh 200 pounds, the suggested amount would be 100 ounces. While both of these are good goals, if you haven’t been drinking water on a regular basis, take it slow. Work up to the amount that makes you feel good. Then keep up the good work! You’ll be glad you did!
But, too much water can be harmful as well! Aim for 64 ounces daily, working up to it gradually, if you’re not use to drinking it! The benefits are worth it! Plus it’s calorie free, and it’s readily available. No need to go to a store just to have something handy to drink! So you’re saving money, too!
Still don’t believe the benefits?
If you still can’t convince yourself to drink water, or don’t believe in some of the benefits, think of a plant. How does it look when it hasn’t been watered? It WILTS! And eventually dies! Right? That’s how your body feels without enough water! Think about that!
But what if you don’t like plain water?