My list of easy to find gift ideas for her will probably be longer than the “18 Unique and Fun Gift Ideas for Him‘, but I digress! Me being female and all, you know! Maybe this is my secret wish list and i should share it with my hubby! Or maybe I should just get what I want and be done with it! But then why take all the fun from him! Hmmm!
My List of Easy to Find Gift Ideas for Her
Of course, my list of easy to find gift ideas for her will have to start with Color Street and Origami Owl! Since Black Friday and Small Business Saturday will soon be upon us……way sooner than we’re ready for, I’ll start by promoting my small businesses. Gift Certificates will be available for any of the Direct Sales lines I am part of! And who can go wrong with gift certificates! So now, to start the actual list!
I am an affiliate for Amazon. I may be compensated for purchases made through my links to their page. This will in no way affect your price in any way. Please feel free to shop any of them. I only recommend products i use myself. And thank you in advance, if you decide to support me by shopping my links! I have included some links to Amazon in my list, although most items can probably be found elsewhere, if you prefer.
My List of Gift Ideas for Her
Yes, those items mentioned above are included here, just to be part of the actual list!
- Color Street Nail Strips. If you don’t know what color or design she might like, let her pick out her own with a gift certificate. Contact me about this!
- Origami Owl. Origami Owl is a unique way to express her own individuality! With the various finishes, lockets, charms, bracelets and accessories, it can be made exclusively for her!
- Gift Certificates Available for any of the direct sales I do. Just contact me for any information on these!
- Glass Nail File. Glass nail files give a smoother finish than traditional nail files, which can tear the end of the nail, causing them to split or tear. Perfect stocking stuffer idea for that perfect manicure/pedicure.
- Lady Colour Bracelet. The one I have highlighted is just one of many options!
- Inspirational Saying Bracelet. There are different options on this. I included the link for viewing, or to get ideas, or to buy, if you so choose!
Gift Ideas for Her to keep her warm.
These next few ideas are simply something to help keep her warm. But of course, if you live in a year round warm-ish temperature, then maybe they won’t be for you!
- Magic Touch Screen Gloves. Practical and functional, too!
- Plaid Shawl. Shawls and Scarves make a great gift!
- Trendy Women’s Warm Winter Scarf. Several options available with this one. Maybe add a matching or coordinating hat and gloves to go with this.
- Women’s Cable Knit Arm Warmers. These particular ones are gray, but there are other colors available, too!
- Rechargeable Hand Warmer. The perfect idea for when gloves just aren’t enough.
Gift Ideas for Relaxation
- Inflatable Bath Pillow.
- Bath Bubbles or Scented Bath Bombs.
- Coloring Book Set. Find a nice coloring book for adults, and include markers or pencils for coloring.
- Lined Refillable Writing Journal. You can add a nice pen or pen and pencil set to this idea.
And Some Just Because Gift Ideas for Her.
Some of these ideas are just small things that make great stocking stuffers, or just something handy to have.
- Gardening Gloves.
- Leather Crossbody Bag. This is the perfect size to carry cell phones, to keep them close by, but yet keep the hands free!
- Unique Coffee Mugs. These can range from funny, to personal, or anything in between! And yes, I called them coffee mugs, but we all know they can be used for whatever!
- Inverted Car Umbrella.
- Pink Hardware Steel Tool Box. Something just for her, this handy tool kit includes all of the basic tools needed occasionally!
- Loofah Back Scrubber. This one feels so good when I use it! Love, love, love it!
- Portable Screwdriver Key Chain.
- Solar Phone Charger. This item in particular, I’d never want to go without it!
I am keeping this list updated, when I think of something else I might like! OOOPS! I mean SHE might like!
Why not follow me on Instagram and Pinterest for updates and specials. Contact me, if you want any information on any of my small businesses, or with any questions you might have. I’d be glad to help! Or maybe you can find something special in my Etsy shop!
Come visit my blog often! I have a lot of ideas to be added to it, too!